Saturday, May 13, 2017

On writing Diary – Me, My Guru

Contd.....


On writing Diary – Me, My Guru



But my writing has stood by me like an old good sensible friend. I’ve always learnt and enjoyed from what I had written. Be it about my experience or about chaos called ‘me’. Either way, my writing has surprised me more than once. Whenever I’ve looked at old writings, the stories, examples and the confusion – just about everything seemed so profound. Sometimes, I found out that I was the same me – then and now. Few times I was amazed to observe the journey that I’ve completed and the distance that I’ve travelled during all these years. When I looked at life with present day issues, I always felt “Oh God! Why is my life a mess? Why can’t I ever be happy? Why doesn’t things work out like in others’ life for me? But if at the same time if I go down memory
lane thanks to my writing, then I found out how many times Reiki had come to my aid. How my life has changed! Then it was time for ‘gratitude’ instead of cribbing and complaining. I would revisit so many miraculous events in my life which even I had forgotten. Our Guru usually reminded us to our ‘miracles’. We would be surprised. How does she remember each of our experience, doubts and the answers she had given us? But with my writing I always revisited an experience, understanding or an emotion like confusion/feaqr that I had long forgotten. I’ve understood one thing thanks to this writing; we
cannot rely on our memory much. We forgot most of what was useful or sensible to us. The painful parts we always certainly remembered! Her simple words ‘do this’ always had immense sense in it. We found it out if and when we followed her instruction – even if just blindly. That was the best part of being ‘My Guru’s’ disciple. We didn’t have to believe her or her words. Even blindly following her words gave results. Belief
followed later and she never seemed to be worried about that much – as much as she was insisting on following the technique regularly. This writing really gave me this understanding. Yet I didn’t extend it to other areas of sadhan as regularly as I did writing. I smiled at myself. We all stuck to one or two of the techniques and came to same conclusion and yet never put sincere effort to follow her words to T – ever! If simply following one technique could give such results, what would and how would out lives shape up if only we followed all her words! If for sure would’ve been ‘enlightened like in previous birth itself!’.

Let people have their fun by laughing at me. I’ll walk my path and belief stemmed from my experience will guide me to yonder shores of absolute freedom and thereby abundance.....


Some horn of the passing vehicle brought me back to now and I looked at watch. Time to go home! I walked towards my vehicle. Other couples were oblivious to their surroundings. This water body was same for them and me and yet we both received what we desired on its shores. Our intent and desire decides what we receive – not the place, time or situation! Wow, I was glad with this revelation. Water really had its way of enlightening people, so to say and I had my bout of that enlightenment just now.....

Concluded...........



suggested reads : http://kantipadam.blogspot.in/search?q=monkey

No comments: