Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Me, My Guru - On giver and receiver





...contd....


But then that’s why she was ‘she’! What and how could she be one understood by one like me? She closed her eyes on me and over this world too – maybe! But, I saluted her silently and left her place with a heavy heart – the cause of which was not known to me.

I closed the gate behind me. But her words did not leave me.

I carried them with me for couple of days. Not that I understood them then, but the heaviness didn’t let me settle for peace.

A tear rolled down the cheek. That was for ‘her’ pain. What else could I do to alleviate that pain of ‘hers’ except decide never to be such ‘a student’ who gave her ‘atleast this pain’. This was a promise I made to myself which I decided to keep into grave with me.

Only then I felt a little at ease with myself!
How difficult and painful was it to be ‘her’?
I couldn’t even imagine what it was to be ‘her’!

I prayed to God to give her strength and then my mundane routine kept me busy enough to push ‘her’ pain in the background....

And then days just flew by..........

...concluded...........

No comments: