Sunday, February 7, 2021

On love and lover!

 

On love and lover!



I thought I was in love.

I thought I loved.

And,

I felt sad, depressed, angry, frustrated that my love was not returned.

I was angry that I still remained unfulfilled.

My desires were not attended to.

I was where I started.

Then with tear filled eyes I looked at my lover.

First I saw all the pain and suffering inspite of being in love.

And then, as I kept looking at my 'love' I SAW

I saw that 

I was suffering because I was waiting for something in exchange for my love!

How stupid of me! And how stupid of my love!? 

Then I saw that just loving Him was worth everything...

then I saw that loving Him was all that mattered.

I didn't have to look for returns in this love.

Just the act of love redeemed me of all my pains

and then I knelt down and thanked Him for letting me love Him!




# on love, lover, expectations, conditions of love, returns in love 

also read : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=I+lessness 

Questions addressed : 

  • What is love?
  • What should I expect from love?
  • Desire and love - is there a connection
Points to be understood :
  • As long as you seek anything - any type of gratification, returns, fulfillment from the object of love you DON'T LOVE!
  • When you expect something in return to what you give then that is barter system. In Business (since barter is a form of business), there is bound to be pain and suffering. There is bound to be loss and failure. Your expectations will break and yes, you will cry more than you laugh.
  • But when you love, it makes you pure over time and you walk from one state of happiness to an another ONLY. There is no loss or failure here. There is no expectation that is broken and no suffering that comes out of it. Love frees you. 
  • conditions bind you but love frees you!
On Gratitude :

I knelt down in gratitude as I watched birds fly.
I knelt down in gratitude as I watched sunset.
I knelt down in gratitude as I could kneel down.
and then I kept kneeling down for reason after reason and had to stop when my legs could support my feelings no longer..........

1 comment:

Aparna Deshpande said...

There is no connection between desire and love it should be unconditionaly ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป‍♀️❤️๐ŸŒน
We should not expect anything in love just do unconditionaly.
Then there is no suffering just enjoy it ☺️☺️☺️
We must enjoy each and every moment ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you so much for everything ❤️๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป‍♀️๐ŸŒน