Tuesday, February 2, 2021

On receiving consequences of our karma



Contd.....

On receiving consequences of our karma










when others wrong we are so angry with and want to kill them even! And ours, we are angry that Reiki/God is not fulfilling our ‘desire’?

Just because I have a desire, can I say it has to be fulfilled by hook or crook? And when time to bear its consequences comes, end up saying things like –

“But I should be given free pass under Reiki quoto…”

“Maam, save me, I am afraid of my karma coming back..”

“But everyone does…and it is acceptable now-a-days..”

Read the lines multiple time…..

You are saying “I will do as and how I wish but I should not be made responsible for the consequences”. Think for yourself, how right or justified are you in this demand?!

Look at yourself.

Look within.

Understand your intentions, desire and character.

If you can stoop to any level to get your desire fulfilled, so be it!

But then like Ravana, Shakuni have strength to face the downfall and the consequence of every desire fulfilled.

There are two options available to one and all always! 

1.Following the path of Dharma and inheriting the kingdom of God. In this path we develop ‘Divine qualities’ like patience, trust, discipline, perseverance, selflessness, charity, sacrifice, truthfulness, simplicity and purity.

Simultaneously we also work on letting go off lust, greed, being adamant, ego, vengeance, anger, hatred, selfishness, jealousy, envy, laziness, indiscipline, irresponsible, lying, falsehood and attachments.

As we work to develop required qualities and let go off asuric qualities, we experience abundance in the form of purity, happiness, love, contentment and peace. 

Contd.....


# karma, karma's consequences,law of give and take, as you sow so you receive, law of attraction of Universe, why we receive what we receive, 



Questions addressed : 
  • What are the qualities to be developed to minimize negative karma?
  • What are the qualities to be transformed to reduce negative effect of karma?
Points to be understood : 
  • Two persons action being same, results are different. Why? Because of the difference in their intent. Know that and work on the intent.
  • We fool people by covering our intent with logic and justifications. We justify our actions quoting 'right examples in wrong places'. We may end up fooling people to think we are 'good'. But Universe can't be fooled. It gives us back based on our intent not based on how we market ourselves as!
  • Beware! Universe can't be fooled. No one is so intelligent to fool the Universe.
  • Our arguments and logic holds no ground in the field of Universe. 
Was this useful?
Did you understand anything different this time?
How is it going to be applied to better your lives?


1 comment:

Kshitija said...

Thank you reiki
This post is like a reply to what I am going through .
I re read the lines of the post and felt I was doing the same my intent was severe about others . It is an direct answer to my thoughts.
Yes instead of they pointing out at me I would have done my duty correct.
Each time I re read the post I understand it differently.

Thank you reiki
1. Because previously I used to fall internally and used to go into a period of mourning and cry , crib , the pain was very severe .
2. Thanks to the healings we are doing . Though I am falling down internally in my own eyes my getting up is happening in minutes .That is the biggest gift because as I am coming back early I am able to find solutions early and my stamina has increased in doing work.
3. My perspective of people is changing
My gratitude to reiki