Saturday, November 5, 2016

Me, My Guru - Desire





...contd....


“Of course from my place Guruji. If only you were near the city, I could’ve come more often but...” trailed Sri’s voice that replied seriously to our Guru’s query.


“mmmm. You were to attend some wedding last week, right? Did you attend it? How was it? You were so excited to attend that!” said our Guru.


“Oh yes Guruji, I did. It was at Novotel and what a wedding. I certainly enjoyed it a lot. Have you been to Novotel? Ofcourse you wouldn’t have. It’s so expensive!” replied Sri excitedly.


She and her audacity and yet our Guru didn’t even blink and went on with her conversation.


“How did you go?”


“Ofcourse, we took our car!”


“It must be really far off!”


“Far-off! It is on the other side of the city. It took us 2 ½ hr to reach that place because of heavy traffic. But otherwise it takes one and ½ hr to go there. You should see that place atleast once. Don’t worry. I’ll take you once” she added.


“So sweet of you... I remember you telling me that it takes 3 hrs for you to come here. So that place is farther than this place, I see!”


“No, no Guruji. It takes only ½ an hour to come here. That place is 3 times more farther than this place” she explained with a laugh that said “Oh poor Guruji, how innocent are you?”


“And yet coming here is difficult because of distance and Novotel is nearer to your place, right?”


She opened her mouth to say something but kept quiet knowing she was cornered. We all laughed. All this happened during tea-break and our Guru resumed our regular session. Though it was left there, I was stuck there!


...contd....

No comments: