Sunday, April 26, 2015

Fate - how it works





….contd…

Fate - how it works!




When the path of two or more souls crosses at a point, they meet. For example, assume you are going from Hyderabad to Delhi (Cities in India) and the plane has stop over at Madras, Nagpur, Agra and Delhi. Some would get down at Madras and they were your co-passengers only till Madras. But few of them may take connecting flight from Madras to New York, ten to Saudi, and thirty to Singapore. Likewise, say 25 from Madras may board to Agra and fifteen to Nagpur and again seventeen to Delhi. The same thing happens at every airport. 

Like-wise souls on their personal agenda with different starting points and destinations and with different reasons for travel meet and travel a certain period and place together because their paths cross and their journey is towards a common destination for a certain time. (I hope it’s clear. If it is confusing, please ask a question clearly explaining your doubt and I’ll try to explain to the best of my abilities).

In the same way, all souls on their personal journey cross each other’s path and travel together for a certain period of time – may be with a common cause like finding Site (by monkeys) and fighting for her etc. It’s very complex and not totally programmed. It depends on so many factors. Hence, Krishna says in Gita “every karma reaps its fruits, but which karma comes to the forefront and when, even I can’t tell Arjuna”. So, you can see how complicated this maze is. It is not linear. It is like multi-dimensional. For any single event to happen it’s not like in films – it’s not linear.

The nearest example of the workings of the Universe I can give is “the game of solitaire or chess” as played on a computer. The moment we play, the next move is made by the computer. The move of computer is decided for that move. But if I play differently then the move of computer is also different. Again even that is decided for that move of mine. All the games and all the moves and counter-moves are already on that computer. But depending on the game and my move, the game continues and ends.

All the games and moves being already fed in the Universe are ‘Destiny’ but which game I choose and how I play is my ‘free will’. I know it’s too complicated and so confusing. But, this is the best I can explain. If I’ve failed to explain, please revert to me. I’ll try again. Because unless you understand this, you can’t understand the question “so killing Ravana was the main agenda and others meeting is add-on…..?’ if you understand these two examples, that of film and game on computer then I need not give any answer to that question. Not only that you’ll understand how much goes into the working of this Universe and to fit in our desire and its fulfillment, how many moves have to be made before that wish is fulfilled. Once you understand the behind-the-scenes hard work, you’ll develop patience to wait for your desire to come true and gratitude will overflow through every pore of yourself – it need not be forced verbally. Then you wouldn’t ask “Should I again say ‘lines of gratitude’ before this intention?’. Once you understand this you’ll end up saying



“Tere rahamon karam ke kya kahane,

Haath uthnese pehle hi jholi bhar detha hai tu…”

How can I measure your grace?

You fill my cup to the brim even before me asking you for it….

...contd....

# fate and destiny, soul agenda, soul journey, why we meet the people we meet in life, karma, we reap what we sow, freewill, destiny, creator of our fate, attitude, choices and destiny, intentions and fate, 

2 comments:

deeps said...

thats some soul touching revelation

Aparna Deshpande said...

Grace Grace and grace πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Abhi wakt najdik aya hai thank you reiki thank ma'am everything is possible because of your blessings and love
With lots of love and gratitude πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’