Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Beginning.......




Me , My Guru

It had been raining since yesterday and I thought that would deter others from coming to meet Her.  I thought I would be able to monopolize her today! My long pending doubts can be cleared and that too exclusively! Oh, just that thought was enough to make me dizzy with happiness.  This was so strange a feeling! I didn’t like sharing her time with anyone though I liked the fact that she changed and touched lives of so many…yet….. I also felt elated that she was looked up to by so many out there.  Yet……….

Does every disciple feel equally possessive about his Guru? I wondered! Couple of others had shared this feeling with me couple of times though!  I read somewhere that Buddha’s students also clamored for his attention and everyone wanted to think that he/she was special to their Guru! Was this Universal? Did it effect her? Did she know this and did she feel great about this? I suppose this and such questions will remain unanswered ……..

...contd....

No comments: