Friday, July 11, 2014

On impermanence





…contd….



But, without knowing this, without accepting this we long to relive the same experience – again and again and get confused when we can’t! instead of ‘wanting to experience the same joy’ and in the process creating the same atmosphere (externally!) if only we had worked at the start point of experience – we can be ever in the state of eternal bliss – satchitananda every moment of our life.



Why we are not able to do that is because of reasons on which we don’t work or don’t want to work.  Manytimes we don’t even know the existence and the effect of these factors within us!



One such reason is “data comparison”.  For eg. when I go to eat haleem second time, I immediately log on to the previous experience and compare with it and praise the previous one, compare them to find the difference or try to do away with things which I think are responsible for letting me not experience that ‘state of bliss’ Again! But I forget, first time I was with the moment.  Now I am not.  So, I can’t live ‘this moment’. 



In simple words ‘just live the moment’ to actually be with the event/experience.  As simple as it sounds, it takes ages nay janmas to practice this simple act of “Being”.  Don’t analyse! That’s why I am not explaining it completely, because then you may get the meaning of the words and miss out on the practise of this ‘experience’.



…contd….

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mam can u pls explain the below
if only we had worked at the start point of experience – we can be ever in the state of eternal bliss – satchitananda every moment of our life.