Saturday, July 26, 2014

End Times


...contd....



2. second reason is for you to know that something like this exists or can happen!  A mind can’t perceive what it doesn’t know to exist!  This is proved by scientists and used worldwide in ‘psychological studies’ too!  That means a person should know that something exists or can happen before actually seeing it or experiencing it!  If you are not told you’ll not understand or perceive it’s existence also!  For eg: today/tomorrow while going out/to office just look at the shops/apartments/anything on the road (be cautious if you are driving!).  you’ll be surprised that you didn’t know that such an such thing existed there all these years of your travel!  And observe from tomorrow, you’ll never miss noticing it! Odd?


3. third reason being, since your mind and soul is introduced to this topic maybe, it’ll become curious and want to know more or experience it! Then your spiritual journey can start which is my reason for being here……to help you embark on that journey….


4.  last and the least of reasons is that you may take so long a time to embark on this journey that I may not be around to point it out…….but this explanation will be at the back of your mind and you’ll know it even in my absence……….this is one of the reasons why I explain in detail most of the topics that you seek clarification in. 


You may think you have understood, yet I plead read again after few days and see for yourself how you undertstand that topic. Read and reread if you really wish to benefit the most out of this blog….yes I am repeating this upteem times but I mean it again – because it’s so!


I hope you all have got your answer…..if it is too confusing, revert back to me. Let me see how better I can explain your doubt! (bye the way, I don’t use any social networking site so you can ask your question here and if you don’t want it published it can be taken care of and only explanation given without mentioning your name……..)


When we have talked about the ‘end times’, then the ‘start’ of all this experience need to be discussed once again too! Right! So let’s go to that lane! ‘The start point of all experiences….’

3 comments:

Kshitija said...

Every bit of it is so true
Many a times in a video or other surroundings when I see I am able to notice new things which I have not seen before

Mona said...

Thank you Ma'am. Now i understand why we almost get an immediate feedback from the Universe . :-)

Mona said...

Thank you Ma'am. Now we know why we get an immediate response from the Universe.
- Mona