Friday, January 24, 2020

On looking up!


On looking up!

There had been times when I felt emotionally drained......

I saw those moments too when 'reality' and 'hard truths' of my life hit me hard on the face..........

Image result for looking up quotes

I was there when people I depended on, trusted and loved showed their  'true' colours ........some left me too..........and others I let go......

Image result for looking up quotes

I was in that stage of 'physical inadequacy and confusion regarding health' were making it through one more hour seemed impossible....

There were many days when I didn't have money to buy one simple meal and had to go hungry.....


and what to say of such moments when nothing seemed worth a dime.......

Image result for looking up quotes

and yet,

yet in those moments when I looked up at the sky and counted the stars I gained my strength.....

Image result for looking up quotes

looking at sky has always been my 'go to' place which no one could take away from me......- ever

Image result for looking up quotes

nothing in life and its content changed because of this 'looking up'

but

Image result for looking up quotes


but it calmed me like nothing and I got up always ready to face the 'facts of life' and to address them!

Image result for looking up quotes

may be you can give it a try too!

#motivational, life hacks, break down situations, pain and suffering, reason to life, depression, listlessness, dead end situations

Also read : 

https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=failures+and+success

https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=agneepath



1 comment:

Aarthi said...

Life is same at tat time& now( BUT ONCE BACK TO RK SEEING SITUATION,PEOPLE,SUFFERING ) HAS CHANGED A LOT MAMM

LAST year i faced a state of depression for continue three months,issue related to in-laws property,they were abt to sell the house( elder co- brother),when i said a word to my parents,my DAD asked them not to sell to someonelss,as he would purchase and asked three months time,and asked for estimanation price.
HERE THE STORY STARTED,THEY TAUNTED ME,GIVEN NAMES,MY CHARCTER WAS QUESTIONED.EVERY THREE DAYS PHONE CALLS,DID U ARRANGE MONEY.,....
Seeing me so gutted my mother inlaw wanted to arrange little money,but they scolded her and asked is tat only one DAUGHTER IN LAW U HAVE?I CULD EVEN SHARE WITH MY PARENTS ...
With GOD BLESSINGS & DAD WILL POWER v paid net cash in just two mnths.which they couldn't digest nor believed v can arrange or v have tat amt....they were not atall interested to give us( sell to us)....tried manyyy things to stop.finally he said openly elder brother invested more in construction at tat time,so i need to.pay more,at tat moment,situation to stop.misunderstanding & fight i request him.to give me sometime& don't force dad,.....i still remember he did not trust( OFCOURSE MONEY.MATTER he wanted to b on safe side) took cheques...and sing..on BOND PAPERS.....
TYD ITS EXCATLYYY ONE yr for this 2020 Jan, so i got reminder call,BUT TYD VERY SMOOTHLY I CULD HANDLE THE SITUATION....HE SAID the this property was 1cr,u.purchasedd for so.less amt,liquid cash u have given me i culd use anywhere,its all .....(.55)L was.wasteee


I was explaining this to my MOTHERINLAW, I GOT A CALL......MY.SON IMMEDIATELY reacted and seriously went to cat(it delivered 4 kiitens two days back) and started shouting ,u delivery in a so luxarry...and one 1 cr building...pls pay to.my.mom house rent( he said a loud in telugu, lekaa pothyee i will send all five to pedannaas house. V all laughed for 10 mntss,abaaa๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Before day i read blog msg, this shall pass,and the msg....ONCEAGIN TYD I HAVE GONE THR THIS MSG,TYD.ADDED MORE MEANING FOR MEEE TYDDD.time has changed a lot,way of thinking also changed ,they all helped to learn a lesson& to b careful.

Forgiveens & gratitude prayers help& makes me feel.so comfortable.this home should b assessed home for us.
Thank you.