Wednesday, January 8, 2020

So what…mantras!



contd........


So what…mantras!

What is this mantra and how and where to use it?

Following are the possibilities in our daily life. Whenever you face such events, just remember the ‘so what’ mantra, instead of worrying about the event! That will give you enormous amount of strength and courage to plan for the next course of action! You cannot change your past but definitely you can plan for a better future…! No one is so rich that they can buy their past and no one is so poor that they cannot rewrite their future!


-   Life is very difficult for me. So what...? 7 billion people are still living and managing somehow.

Image result for so what quotes

-   I’ve been wasting my life all these years. So what…? Let me begin now.
-   I do not have enough money. So what…? I will learn from the lives of rags to riches.
-   I do not have a job. So what…? I’ll use my brain to make my living.

                                                       Image result for so what quotes

-   I’m not educated. So what…? I’m knowledgeable.
-   I’m physically challenged. So what…? I’m mentally strong. I’ll make good use of it.
-   I am sick. So what…? There are wonder medicines in nature. Let me find out.

Image result for so what quotes 

-   I do not own a house. So what…? This world is mine.
-   Lost loved ones untimely. So what…? I’ll make their soul happy by doing good things.

                                          Image result for so what quotes

-   I do not have brothers and sisters. So what…? I’ll make my friends my siblings.

Image result for so what quotes

-   Others will criticize me for this decision of mine. So what…? I cannot keep worrying about other’s opinion for every decision of mine.

                                                       Image result for so what quotes

-   They don’t understand me. So what…? They will be like that only; just ignore. You will be at peace.

                                                        Image result for so what quotes

-   Whatever has happened is not to my liking. So what…? Let me think about what I should do now.

                                                         Image result for so what quotes
-   It’s broken, fine. So what…? Let me buy a new one and handle it carefully.

                                                   Image result for so what quotes

-   Yes, it’s a huge loss. So what…? I can bounce back.
-   I just lost the money. So what…? I did not lose my confidence.
-   Failed…? So what…? Try one more time.
-   It’s difficult for me. So what…? I’ll find ways to handle.
-   He has refused to help. So what…? I’ll go to someone else.
-   Yes, I missed in this one. So what…? Let me cover it up in the other.

                                                  Image result for so what quotes

-   Yes, unexpected thing has happened. So what…? Just move on.

-   Fine, I lost the game. So what…? Let me prepare better next time.
-   He cheated me. So what…? Let me do a proper evaluation of people henceforth.
-   Yes, I did a mistake. So what…? Let me correct myself.


-   Missed the bus at the stop. So what…? I am before time for the next bus.
Image result for so what quotes

-   Maid did not come. So what…? These are trivial matters. Just move on.
-   Did not get what I wanted? So what…? I’ll get a better one.
-   I still could not win over him. So what…? I am improving day by day.
- I am married. So what? I'll still live my life happily (🙌 )

                                                      

Image result for so what quotes

- I am not married. So what? I'll enjoy waiting for that person to come in my life. I'll be in love with that 'someone special' atleast till i meet her. (😂 )






Still I’m confused. So what…? Tomorrow has already begun in Australia. It’ll dawn for me also.

Those who practice let me know how it helped you ………

concluded........



3 comments:

Kshitija said...

Super mam
Thank you 🙏

Vaibhav said...

I missed my train today and was wondering what to do till next train comes, realised that i had planned to come early evening and do Hands on but since I have time now it's better do it now. And simultaneously opened blog too and found this timely post :) And was happy to see the line I'm early for next bus.

Thank you Guruji

Thank you Reiki

Thank You Revati Mam

Supriya said...

This is something we have been told over and over again since our birth, but we either chose to ignore or mix it with other contradicting statements and thought about what our families, friends, colleagues, etc., will think about us (and ultimately find an excuse to be sad/depressed/frustrated). I can think of two situations when I have used it and it has worked.

One instance is a few years ago when I was dealing with a difficult situation, my guru asked me what I truly wanted. I realized that I truly wanted unconditional love. I then remembered that in our first degree class she told us that what we give is what we receive. At that point I knew there was no point dwelling in the past and that I could work on myself instead of worrying about what others are saying or doing. That’s when I started using this mantra(in this case i applied a combination of these mantras) and tried giving more of what I desired to receive. This was in addition to healing the situation without putting any conditions. In time it started changing me and my environment. It wasn’t that hard, it was just a matter of changing my attitude and being more aware of my own thoughts.

Another instance is recently when my family got me 4 delicate and beautiful fishes as a gift. In the coming 2-3 weeks I lost two. I was questioning my ability to care for them and was losing my sleep over it. The more I worried, the more I felt that another fish is sick. All the healing I did was in desperation. Then this article happened and one mantra touched my heart and I thought ‘its broken, so what. I will take better care of the rest of the fishes.’ Then I continued healing them and taking every possible measures for the remaining fishes. It’s been almost 2 weeks now and both the remaining fishes are happily eating and swimming in the tank and the aquarium also has established its cycle.

It’s important to shake off those unyielding feelings and thoughts and focus on what I want and what I can do (positive of course). Things will surely turn around.

Thank you!

Supriya