Saturday, January 18, 2020

Fear of society – Me, my Guru




contd....


Fear of society – Me, my Guru

Image result for healing quotes buddha

But I wasn’t sure if I would accept it once I am out of this place!

The usual me would come back faster than later.

Image result for healing quotes buddha
Today I understood that each one of us carried anger, frustration, hatred and the sum total of that reflected in the world outside. We needed to heal the cause before complaining about the effect. We needed to go within to heal to find peace outside.

Image result for healing quotes buddha


Others had already started to heal. Each took up some form of healing to heal themselves. Each had picked up a technique and a target to work on.

But me, I as usual was busy analysing logically (as I presumed) to find some way to turn this around again on to her and God!

concluded......

also read to get questions below answered : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=look+within


  • on why to heal ourselves to mend our broken relationships 
  • what stops us from healing people whom we label as bad in our lives/ does reiki stop us from healing others?
  • why we attract certain kind of people/issues again and again in our lives? 
# hatred, violence, peace, religion, politics of terrorism, religion and terrorism, terrorism, love, God, inner world and outer world, outer world is a reflection of outer world

1 comment:

Aarthi said...

Mamm link given,ERROR NOT FOUND antundii,i tried with date its Feb 1 2016,( anyone try..) Thank you.