Friday, July 26, 2019

Blessing that turned into curse – Me, My Guru


Contd….



Blessing that turned into curse – Me, My Guru



Yes, like that Brahmin we seek our punishments through our desires! We think we are smart enough to exploit and fool people and Universe and then bam! 

What we ask is given to us and that exactly is ‘the punishment’ we are receiving for our karma”.


Image result for deserve quotes




“I am sorry can you rephrase it? I didn’t understand what you said!”

“He means – we meet our fate in the very road we took to avoid it!” she said coming back to us.

Guruji it is still not clear” I said.

Image result for deserve quotes
“Basmasura – demon very powerful out of greed and ego wanted to become ‘all powerful’ and create havoc in the world. So he did intense tapas and sought boon from Lord Shiva “Grant me boon that on whomsoever’s head I place my hand may he be burnt”. Shiva gave him the boon.

All ‘devas’ – or demo-gods were terrified and asked Shiva as to how he could give such a wish to such a tyrant. Lord smiled and said “I didn’t give him a blessing. I let him ‘choose his mode of death’” and all ‘devas’ were amazed when they heard it.

Contd….




Points worth noticing : 

We always get WHAT WE DESERVE  even through  what we desire!?

No body is smart enough to escape his/her karma!

One who calls God /Reiki/Guru names for his suffering is only increasing his balance of negative karma. 






No comments: