Thursday, July 18, 2019

Blessing that turned into curse – Me, My Guru




Blessing that turned into curse – Me, My Guru


Related image


“Guruji, how come people who do bad or who wrong are not punished enough?” asked someone.


Image result for art of asking quotesSome people most of the time preferably to ask questions in the vague or generic way. This way they could ask personal questions publicly and their frustrations, anger and complaints were addressed too! For many years, I too resorted to such strategy. Was I trying to be discreet about my life and its issues? Was I trying to protect the wrong – doers in my life? But if they were wrong, why was I trying to protect them? My issues were no different from others – I got to understand that years later. And I didn’t have to protect ‘others’ identity from her (my guru) of all! She (my Guru) never cared about whom we talked. She answered the questions irrespective of whom we were referring to. And yet….


Image result for art of asking quotesBut now, I was more open and vocal in voicing my complaints and areas of pain in front of others too. It made the explanation all the more easy for me and I got direct answers from her for the same too! I also found that no one bothered about whom or what complaints I made. They infact, many times found their answers as that was their problem too! Or if they had dealt with it in past they gave their perspective and tips which eased my pain and helped me with dealing with the same effortlessly. 





contd.....



(suggested reads : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=why+good+people+suffer     ) 

Points that can be understood : 

How to ask questions?

People who are bad are very happy, successful. How come?