Friday, July 5, 2019

On God and ourselves – Me, My Guru




On God and ourselves – Me, My Guru




“Sometimes I wonder about God! I wonder if HE really exits! And if HE does, what would be HIS portfolio and HIS way of running “Business”. I do!”

We all laughed!

Our Guru carried a weird sense of humour and it took quite some time for me to get it. At the start actually I used to be more irritated, confused or angry at ‘her’ (my Guru) words than being amused. But years later, I enjoyed it like nothing else!

“Say God does exist” she stressed it as if she doubted HIS existence. That too was funny in a different way. She jolted us from our comfort zone, shook us then comforted us and settled us. In the process we seemed to have moved places – by way of understanding and that was really intriguing!

Image result for god vedic definition quotes

“Assuming that ‘The Creator’ having created us and this world (she stressed on ‘this’ and it brought out all new meaning out of it! Has moved on to some distant ‘space’ where HE is busy creating newer world – God knows for what joy! And hence has forgotten us for good! Now what are we to do?



contd.....

suggested reads : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=god


No comments: