Sunday, July 28, 2019

Blessing that turned into curse – Me, My Guru


Contd….

Blessing that turned into curse – Me, My Guru


So when you look at someone who has material abundance in spite of his bad deeds and attitudes, know that you are not looking at the complete picture. If the crime is grave, then the pain and punishment inflicted on the wrong doer is such that no one would pity them for what they are undergoing because the situation would be thus. No one would buy their pain and suffering too as it is wrapped in abundance! It pains in a place which can’t be revealed to others. That is the justice of the Lord!
We didn’t know whether to be glad or be a bit terrified. But when we actually looked into such people’s lives about whom we had complains, yes we did find this truth. I did come to know of it while I exchanged my case study with others. Sometimes, even after we are shown that the justice is met, there is no rejoicing. This was one such time.

We knew this applied to all – all included us too – and that set us thinking of our blessing and curses. 




Concluded......

1 comment:

Supriya said...

Beautiful!!
I was given this article as an explanation when I had questions about how some people without enough self healing become Reiki masters just to set up their reiki business. However, by the time I finished reading this article I see how it also applies to many other people including the politicians (another set of people I wonder about) who get the power but misuse it.

When I first read it last year, I think I applied it to a different set of people who were close to me. Today when I read it again it gave me the same relief it had given before. It gives me the assurance that the universe is taking care of everything in its own way. There is no anger or fear left with regards to this. Thank you for the reminder! Now, I can bring my attention back to me and focus on my healings.

Thank you Reiki!
Thank you Guruji!