Friday, July 19, 2019

Blessing that turned into curse – Me, My Guru


contd....


Blessing that turned into curse – Me, My Guru



And it also showed me that my healing has made that change in me over the years and I would always ask “Why should I heal now when I am fine or don’t have any issues that I complain about?”


Image result for good people suffer quotes
Today’s pain was Universal. We all felt that the ‘wrong’ were not punished enough. Infact, the wrong doers seemed to be doing pretty good in their lives inspite of their mean, wrong attitudes and the hurt they brought about in others lives.

“Can you be more specific?” she asked.

Yes, we hardly gave her facts and yet expected her to answer our questions. And on the other side were the people who dumped on her unnecessary data and ate away her time, patience and energy.

She would say “get to the point” and yet….

Both ways we didn’t even know how to ask questions right and suffered with answers that we were not totally happy or contended with! 

contd... 



Points that can be understood/ to be looked into : 

Why do we make our happiness and pain relative to others happiness and pain?

Cause of not getting 'right answer' all through our lives - many times....



1 comment:

Kshitija said...

Thank you Mam the new points to understood /points to be looked into that you have added is very helpful