Thursday, January 28, 2016

While I dream.............


Acts of terrorism



…contd…..


This desire (above one) is no different to the role I need to play of politician even hypothetically. So, I rest my case here.


But, I can answer that question in a different way though it may not be what you want to hear and one you find boring to listen.


I’ll hear that question as “what’ll you do in a responsible post to address that?” in such a case, the post more powerful and of higher authority is that of a healer only. I am not joking. If you can’t understand that doesn’t mean it’s not true. Let’s look into what one can do as a healer and why he has to do this?


Any act of violence, terrorism or any gruesome act cannot belong or be perpetuated by any one sane or in right sense of mind. It surely is an act of a mad man. 


And a mad man needs help. Yes, inspite of the fact that the result is the death of innocent people, we’ve  to understand that the terrorist or a criminal is a result of repeated choices (wrong ones obviously) of a person of emotions called anger, hatred, envy, violence, self-pity, resentment, hurt, vengeance and fear. Yes, we repeatedly nurture these feeling over the janmas for few and in a single life-time for some (depending upon the degree of these feelings felt) it attracts such events to express these emotions in life. Again there too, we have a choice but by then our habit becomes so nature-driven that we are left with no choice but to go as per our pravritti or nature.


This theory holds good for these crazy sick people too!


What can I do to heal them and why do I heal them? It’s their dash. Right?


NO. A big NO.

 

...contd....... 

 

I listen to these songs to reiterate my belief systems when ever i am low or feel negative about what's happening around me....

 Rajkapoor's 'ek din mit jaayega' from Dharam karam

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGYjHQbV1KE 

and

his one more hit movie 'anari' song 'kisi ki muskurahaton pe' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69pPYkGiEAQ

No comments: