Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Right Choice





….contd….

Fine, you don’t want to dirty your hands in this job – fine. You are afraid or you don’t want to help them. Good enough! Even that is fine if that is your choice. But, that choice should be without getting irritated, angry and hating them for what they do. This atleast is a must ‘my child’ you should aim at being.

(This also answers all such questions as “how do I deal with family members who are not understanding me, supporting me or forcing me to do such of things that I don’t want to do!)

Why should I not be angry at such people? Don’t they deserve to be punished ?

Agreed! Assuming, I said assuming that they have wronged, even then its better and wise to not get angry, irritated at them – leave alone wanting to kill them. Because, anger is a burning coal that you are to throw at the culprit. It may punish him but surely will burn you first. If the other person is the culprit, why hurt yourself? Why are you harming yourself? Physically for sure! Getting acidity, BP and scores of related issues which is even medically proven. So, I say, its better not to get angry at them.  (please refer posts dt. Monday, March 16, 2009, Thursday, March 12, 2009  On anger for further clarification). Further more you are loosing your cool, even after so many years. Is it worth it? He’s said or done something and moved on but you are still stuck there. Don’t you want to move on? If yes, let go and move. No – don’t go on ‘justifying game’ – you will never move on for sure that way! For no valid reason, just let go. You’ll feel so light and peaceful. You owe yourself this peace and balance of mind.

If you are still thinking about him means, he’s living rent-free in your brain or mind. If you don’t like him, why keep him so close? Why would someone want to live with the person they so much dislike or hate, I fail to understand! Unless, unless of course you love hurting yourself. I can’t find a better reason. So please enlighten me on this!

...contd.....

No comments: