Wednesday, January 28, 2015

on anger





…contd……

By talking nonsense and by their acts, these people are instigating you to get irritated and to feel bad. By doing that, you are fulfilling their desire. You seem to play from their team! Why?

If you really want to get back at them – listen to me. Don’t react. Don’t get irritated or angry. This will hurt them like nothing. Believe me – try it to see the results. In the process you are also balanced and peaceful.  You’ll feel empowered when you are smiling when they shouting, abusing, behaving in a cheap way. No, don’t argue. We would only be going in circles. Try it to prove me wrong atleast and then come back to me and then we’ll talk.

For those who want to change such people – do reiki regularly that they have clarity of thought and that they act to project their divinity only.

And for those who don’t want to do any of these things – just get up and leave them, but without losing your temper.

And those of you who are here to heal your karma and to grow spiritually and whose desire is to be balanced at all times – stithapragna – without questioning do reiki to transform them, talk boldly about other way of seeing the issue, teach them to disagree as adults, talk of clarity of thought.

…contd…..

2 comments:

Vaibhav said...

Dear Revathi Mam,

I am just awestruck by the way you have taken this task onto yourself & explaining each and every single point.

With smile on my face and heart full of Joy & bliss, I just want to say you are not less than KOHINOOR!!!

I dont have words to explain how great your insights are and how efficiently and nicely you are explaining those to us.


Coming to the line...
"teach them to disagree as adults, talk of clarity of thought." I totally agree with this line..

I have always wondered on this point since long & long, people disagree on the points which I say to them for their welfare, which I have heard in my Guru's satsang.. They often quote saying "Tu abhi bacha hai.. terko kuch bhi nai malum.." they get angry..might be sometimes its my fault because I might have not said the right thing in the right way or at the right point of time but I always used to think....

Y is that ppl think if they grow big they will know much about things than their younger ones?? Yeah in some fields its ok but not all.. This totally is a pointless thing as I see.

Everyone is unique in themselves and everyone's journey is unique from others so its a matter of fact that they might have a different experience of things than what you have and sometimes even better than what you could imagine, though you may be big/elder but its not necessary that you have felt/undergone the same things what your younger one's have gone thru.

Guess its the EGO! which acts as a stumble stone here and stops an individual from learning anything better from their younger one's or as you said "Clarity of thought".

For the matter of fact everything in this universe after its birth starts getting age and grows big, like trees, animals, even the in-animate rocks,stones & mountains but only growing by age is not enough. As we humans are the most wonderful creation of GOD should also understand that we also need to have something worth in our TOP FLOOR!


REVATHI said...

i hope your questions are answered