Friday, January 23, 2015

Are you your boss?





…contd….


Think about it! Isn’t it odd that few person “not understanding nature” or their “not so good remarks” or statements like “you have brought shame to us/our family” etc stops us from giving credit to the person who deserves it. It’s something like we are not praising Rama because it will make ‘Manthara’ angry! How stupid!


Please understand what I am trying to explain clearly. Your actions and inactions are of interest to me only as much as your motive. That’s all! And if it’s based on anger, fear, ego then however you justify it, it’s wrong. I am not saying your action is wrong. I am looking only at your state of mind and your motive because only that is of interest to me. Your reactions to others reflect your personality and the forces that’s binding you and all through my effort has been to help you “free yourselves” from these binding forces. Every post, every story, explanation has been to this end only. And I use or take few questions of say 10-20 of you and explain it in a single head. If you see only “your sentence” then you’ll jump to conclusions and start feeling bad or justifying your actions. Read the entire post slowly and understand it as one unit. I repeat, I am not here to condemn any action or anybody’s action. But yes, my job is to pin-point the acts or words that is basis of pain and suffering in your life. And to explain where they lead and how to overcome them and also explain why you need to overcome these weaknesses. Believe me, if we have one-pointed concentration to break-free and outgrow our limitations, the journey though painful at start is very rewarding in the long run – without fail.


If our character and behaviour is based on others likes and dislikes, then where we are free? We are puppets in others hands. Their opinions make or break us. This is being bound. This is slavery. This is suffocating. And to me, to be independent of others is “freedom” which is devoid of anger, hatred for them and their actions. Can it be achieved? Yes. Definitely! If it is still unclear, ask your question clearly and I’ll try to explain again.


…contd….

No comments: