Friday, January 30, 2015

Divinity of soul





….contd….

So, if all this is for us to realize our divinity, then why are we facing such disgusting people and situations in the first place? This is because of our thoughts and karma that we attract such people and situations in our life. This is already explained in previous posts. to understand the effect of karma read posts dt.Thursday, October 23, 2014, Monday, May 12, 2014 and to understand about the soul and its journey read posts dated :Wednesday, April 15, 2009, Thursday, April 16, 2009 to understand thought power and its effect read previous posts dt.Thursday, January 5, 2012 – clearly. Just go through them to brush up your memory. Please don’t think it’s boring. I’ve already read those posts so what’s the fun and all. Please do! You’ll observe that you’ve understood a point which you hadn’t noticed when you had read last time or you have understood the same words differently now than then. The difference is because of all the healing that you have done and how it’s bettered your perception, understanding capacity and clarity of thought. So, do this exercise everytime I suggest you to do it. You’ll really benefit and yes experience your growth personally.



Yes, apart from these reasons soul has to know that it knows. This can be known only when it makes the right choice and experience it. Confused? Fine! I know to cook but my knowing is different when I cook and experience it. Like-wise, you know that gulab-jamun is a sweet. But when you eat it, you know it is sweet. There’s a world of difference between both knowing. So, as a soul I know I am Love but to know for sure need to experience Love. So, I attract such people and situations in my life. “At every crossroad of life, I had to choose between love and hate. I always chose love and here I am” AR Rahman in his Oscar winning speech. Remember, you make a choice and that choice if is ‘love’ you raise in life. You rise as a soul. You realize you are love. But, if on the other hand you choose anger, hatred etc you fall in life, you pain your soul. That is the greatest of sins. Hurting your soul and giving pain to it! This pain and hurt hides the Divinity of the soul.

…contd….

No comments: