Thursday, September 28, 2023

Milestones - 2023 blog posts - 113 milepost crossed!

 

Milestones - 2023 blog posts - 113 mileposts crossed!






First milestone 113 posts crossed.......

Let's celebrate.....

Target and finish line long way to go and yet who can stop us from celebrating every milestone that we cross enroute??


Let's just not be bothered, stressed, worried and keep an eye on the target - let's also enjoy the journey. That way, even if we don't touch the finish line as planned or desired, we would still have enjoyed this journey....but then, didn't we start this to learn just this attitude - that of enjoying the journey instead of being bogged down by our expectations, desires, and targets?

But, just for record, the next milestone would be 123 as predicted by Kshitija and 156 ( year 2013) as per no. of posts per year. Keep track of the targets. Badhe chalo, badhe chalo.....keep walking, keep walking.... 


do visit previous post: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=milestones+2023 

Question time:

  • What are your targets for the next few days?
  • What are your targets for this year?
  • Do you have a target for this life?
  • What targets have you achieved for this year and life?
  • Do you celebrate your every achievement?




4 comments:

Kshitija said...

Wow
1. My target next few days is to be aware and be in the moment . I want to cook , teach , speak , do my chores etc by being in the moment and awareness. Also to be a better person from yesterday.
2. My target for this year is reducing my weight, being a better person and growing with in each day .
3. Yes I do have a target for life .
4. I am trying my best to be a better person. This year my relationship with myself and my near and dear have bettered.
5. Till a few months back no . but I have started to celebrate them in little possible ways recently.

Aparna Deshpande said...

Yes ma'am selebretion to Banta hai na 2023 tak150 honge all the best 🙏🙋🏻‍♀️❤️
Thank you Aaj ke Anand ki Jai Ho 🙋🏻‍♀️🙏❤️

Udaya Bhanu Nittla said...

I have achieved colouring of my house, fixing of new doors and waterproof for the roof.This is not possible without reiki. Thank you reiki, Thank you guruji and Thank you Madam 🙏 and Thankyou bhagya Rekha.


BHAGYA REKHA said...

Good morning Madam,

This is bhagyarekha,
1. I put the target to complete my house construction now its finished, my target is completed.
2. now I kept my target for my health every day morning I will do surya namaskarams , eating habits to change.
I never celebrate any achievements (small Or big ) but this time on wards I will start to celebrate myself of anything achieved.
Thank you Reiki thank you gurujis, thank you mam