Sunday, April 30, 2017

On knowing self! Me, My Guru



On knowing self!

Me, My Guru

Today’s sesson was going to be special – or that’s what I had gathered from what she (my Guru) said. What and how it was special was not known to me or us. After attending so many of her classes and sessions we no longer asked her ‘what the class was about’ – we blindly paid the fees and attended her class – whenever she decided to conduct one for us. I think this was the ‘gift we gave ourselves’ thanks to our trust in ‘her’ now – after so many years of councelling, healing and attending her lectures. This gift made us comfortable and relaxed. It helped us to be – just be for the classes without any expectation or demands.

I, over the years had realized that if I was in a better frame of mind when I attended her session or class, I actually benefitted far more than otherwise! And so today I was bit angry and more upset with myself for not being in right frame of mind. These couple of days had been bit taxing to me – emotionally. Not that I had major issue or anything. Actually it was a very small thing. I knew it and yet couldn’t get myself to get over it.

Not satisfied with how I felt, I entered ‘the class’. We were just few of us in the class today – just about ten of us. That seemed like a relief. At the same time it meant I was more in the open than usual. How can the same thing be both good and bad at the same time I wondered!

We exchanged pleasantries fro sometime before our session. But inspite of it, the air seemed heavy with ‘God knows what’!


....contd......

No comments: