Friday, April 7, 2017

Me, My Guru Vibrations









Me, My Guru

Vibrations





I was disturbed since 2-3 days. The issue wasn’t something big or new. It was the same old thing. But still – it was bothering me more than usual. One of my relatives was very hurtful towards me since ages (well, to say only one relative would be an understatement but for this time....well....).  That person actually, well, let’s just say she was herself again towards me.  I thought I had got used to it by now, but no. It hurt me a lot this time. The dosage I received was the usual! It was only my reaction which was more than usual. I didn’t see any reason to let it go either. But I think it was Reiki and my years of sadhan that stopped me from physically or verbally say or do something that I could’ve regretted later. But my ‘mental peace’ had gone for a toss. I was way much agitated to be going to ‘her’ place. But Rahul’s insistence and having nothing better to do, I gave in to his request. Thank-God for having friends like him!

I opened the gate as the session was in progress. I washed my feet and silently sat in a corner.


“But, he is at fault this time. I didn’t do anything at all! Why should he behave in such a mean manner?” somebody in front said. They seemed to be talking about some issue. Others also joined in to justify this boy’s point. It seemed like a group discussion. These things happened often here! Someone would bring their issue and put it out and each one gave his or her opinion or suggestion on it. She simply let it go on for sometime. Then when it seemed to go no where or had met with a dead end she would start her explanation. This was the scenario each time.....


I actually liked these sessions. We got to know others’ point of view and perspective. We also understand how each perspective was not giving us any solution. If we didn’t find solution among our talk, then we always had her as a last resort. So, this was in a way very good.


This went on for some time. Each was arguing for and against that boy’s statement. I listened carefully. I didn’t know what or where it started but it seemed more or less like my situation.


I felt glad when someone was saying that the boy was right. It meant I was right. I felt angry, hurt or sad when he was argued against. That meant this people were against me. They didn’t see the situation clearly. They took sides with the wrong person. That hurt! Atleast these people should understand I felt and yet....i was on the verge of tears. I held it back with difficulty. Her voice seemed to do that job effortlessly.


No comments: