Sunday, April 9, 2017

Me, My Guru - Vibrations





Contd.....



“That the negative energy that we sent produces a similar reaction from the receipient towards us and vice-versa”.


“Good!”


“We can change the flow of energy by changing the way we feel towards the other”.


“Exactly! And...”


“And we are to do emotional healing with people with whom we have different of opinion and in whose bad books we had found our way!”


“My kids are becoming very smart” she said teasing us “And what else!”


There was silence. We were raking our brains to find the answer. But he more we tried more we faced the wall!


“What does the role of minister or character of minister teaches you?” she asked helping us to think from that angle.


“Oh that!  That we can with little effort actually bridge the gap between two persons if we try!”


“Yes...”


“And stop acting as mail men passing negativity from one person to another. We need not do good work or bring two people together but even if we don’t pass one person’s negative emotion to the other, we can stop the spread of hatred in our circle” said someone with voice that was hardly audible. It sounded as if the person was ashamed of such thoughts and realization.


“Arey waah! You all have become very smart. No one need teach you anything. You know it all! Good. Now it’s only a simple job to put your understanding in action. Right? If you can’t spread good tht’s well but atleast stop spreading gossip, negative news and hurtful words from now on. A person who does ‘good’ is a good person. But a better person is one who stops negative from spreading”.


Simply put but very effective. In the name of ‘telling the truth’ many times we harm the relationship unknowingly. I still didn’t know if I was right by being angry at the person who wronged me. But I didn’t want to be the person who spread this negativity around. I sat down to heal both myself and the situation. Sometime later, I found it easy to heal the one who had hurt me too!


Unknowingly how much I had dumped my negativity on to this Earth. I need to heal it NOW! Now I understand why needed to heal ‘Earth’ regularly and why kep insisting on it. The rest of the session was the usual. And I received what I needed. I kept up my healing session till evening. By the time I left her place, I was cheerful, calm and happy. Guess I owe thanks to Rahul and our Guru ....and to that student who asked that doubt.....my relative and the list went on.........i got back my peace of mind.........




Concluded............











No comments: