Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thankyou and celebrations on our blog Anniversary!



Yes, I started this blog on Tuesday, March 3, 2009 and now its year 2015. Can't believe its 6 years since I have started writing this blog and you all are with me since then! Our journey seems so long yet seems as if we started on this journey just yesterday....many times I had felt I had said it all or that may be I am writing unnecessarily - but right then would your comments make me want to keep writing and keep going...thanks for making this beautiful journey possible! it wouldn't have happened without you all reading it so regularly and participating so enthusiastically all this while...

If I was told I should be writing so long I don't think I would have even started....I never could have imagined being able to write so much and for so long....but I started at your request just to be in touch with me and see here we are!

Doesn't it show us once again that instead of counting the steps to our Goal at the start if we just concentrate on each step one at a time, we would make it happen more easily than we could have otherwise imagined? Yes, i mean it in every area of our life. Let's just think about the next step that need to be taken. Let's just concentrate on the immediate action that we wish to do or that is right in front of us to do! 

Let's just take care of the parts - the whole will emerge on its own at its own pace as time unfolds....and often than not, its always beautiful....

2 comments:

Vaibhav said...

Congratulations to you Mam, Congratulations to Me :P :D and all others too!! :) :)

Every single line which we read in this blog is truly awesome.. Love it to the core..

This blog is like an Oasis. All sadhaks who are tired,lost in this journey of spiritual, material etc... worlds get their thirst(Answers, Doubts, Fears etc..) quenched and feel Peaceful and rejuvenated!!!

All glory to you and a Billion salutations to you Mam :) :)


Vaibhav said...

I had a query and wanted an answer from you. This dates back to ancient times.. of TRETA YUGA.

We all know the story of Lord Rama & his consort Sita.

1)After the war with Ravana, Sita devi Gives Agni Pariksha. Why does this happen and what is the reason behind this? The reason, is it only related to Material World or does it signify anything in deep and our connection to our soul & this world? & What does Agni Pariksha signify? what is its purpose? (She does it to prove her purity, I have read that many times.. but I was just wondering if there is anything more deeper than this)

2)Even after this, after going back to Ayodhya. Just because some drunkard says something, Lord Rama Doubts Sita and things follow...
a)Why does the words of that Drunkard bother the tranquility of
Lord Rama so much? & He orders that sita devi should be taken
away from his rajya?

b) I mean, normally even today there is trust between husband &
wife(In normal cases I mean), Then how can Lord Rama doubt his
consort? It can never be that he doubts her but What is the actual reason here, What is that
god
wants
us to learn from this? Why does he play this entire leela?He
could have easily cleared the doubts or those meaningless
words of that drunkard.

3) Who is this drunkard? Like in Dwapara Yuga Lord Krishna leaves this mortal world after being hit by an arrow from some person who was Bali in his previous birth & since lord rama kills Bali from behind this karma effects in him in Krishna avatar. Similarly who is this Drunkard because of whom the entire story happens.Is he related?

This primarily stemmed in my mind after listening to the song "Kuch tho log kahenge..." where one line comes" .. Sita bhi yahan badnam hui..." & Mr. Owaisi also tells something bad about this in one of his hate speeches which I heard once.

Awesome & very beautiful song I must say..The more I listen to It the more I understand every single line of it..Thanks for putting about that song earlier mam!! :) I went on to see that movie also, after knowing about that song! :D :D

Can you please take some time to answer the above questions mam?