Sunday, March 8, 2015

Oh God!






Where to find God?

At the start of the Universe, God started placing various things at strategic points. He kept fire in wood. Man found it. He kept precious gems at the bottom of the sea and He found man finding them out. He kept planets outside this world and He found man reaching them in no time.  He placed items as far as possible and yet found man reaching them sooner than later. When it was finally time to place Himself, He was lost in thought. He knew however far He kept Himself from the man, man would reach him sooner or later. He knew man would always reach out to Him in the external world as he was used to getting everything from the external world. So only place where man would never search for him would be within him. So, He placed Himself in the heart of the man. So man after attaining everything in the world still finds something basic missing and goes in search of God. And since he is used to searching for everything outside he does so with the God and remains a failure in spite of life long search. He succeeds only when he goes within!

You can call anyone in the world through your phone but try calling your own number. You’ll find it engaged for ever. Like-wise, it’s easier to win the world but knowing ‘self’ is the most difficult of all journeys that we undertake.  But certainly it is the only journey worth taking. And the returns though are intangible most priceless in the world!

But I want to enjoy this world.
I haven’t yet got even little of anything that I wish for.
I am not yet old enough for ‘Moksha’.
What about my family? How can I not fulfill my responsibilities towards them?

These and such excuses are bombarded the moment I say ‘know thyself’ or ‘realize self’. And all I can say is ……


“….I know that priceless wealth is in thee
But I do not have the heart to leave the tinsel that fills my room….”
  -Rabindranath Tagore – Geethanjali

Listen to Arziyaan from Delhi 6 to wrap up all this explanation:

...contd.....

2 comments:

Aarthi said...

U can call anyone in the world through ur phone,but try calling ur own number,u will find it engaged forever.🙏

Aarthi said...

Hello mamm,
Successfully completed my 250 malas, my MIL completed (360 malas), cosisters 211, & 250.
Thank u mamm.