Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Let His Will be Mine!





…contd….


Similarly, to know God’s chahat (desire/will) I need to be like Him.


Since God is Bliss, Love and Peace to know Him I should have these qualities, hence need to project them both in and out. Then and only then can I know His will. Good. Since, it’s not on cards for long time to come; I can do whatever I want to do right?


No. till then we surrender to His will – whatever it be!


A sufi saint was known to be a great healer. His son-in-law became terminally ill and Doctor’s lost hope. As per everyone’s suggestion, his daughter approached him requesting him to cure her husband. He replied “to cure your husband depends on the will of Allah. I can only pray for Allah to do as He pleases, can you take it.”


His daughter having no other choice accepted. The saint started praying daily “God let they will be done!”. After few days his son-in-law got cured completely.


It could’ve been otherwise too! So, surrender means “may things unfold as per your desire.” Praying “Lord I surrender my problem to you and you give me results that I want”. No. this sentence doesn’t make sense. Surrendarance requires tremendous amount of faith. And that faith is not verbal but one that is practical. So till that comes as a reiki channel do intention reiki. But doing intention reiki for something and then when it is getting materialized asking or doing something to get it cancelled and then crying and suffering is senseless. Just come out of this dual way of suffering. No body can decide on your behalf. You need to do that yourself. When taking a decision only thing that you should remember is ‘will this make me happy?’. If yes, go ahead and take it. Happiness means at that point of time. No body can guarantee or know how things shape up after a decision is taken. But know that you want to walk this path. That’s all! Sun can simply rise at appointed time for you but if you close your windows and doors and cry that there is no light and hence you are not able to see clearly then no body can help you. You have to work really hard – yes get up and open those doors and windows to let the sunlight come in.


When I go to meet Him, all I am afraid of hearing is “When I gave you Life to create it as per your choice why didn’t you decide for your happiness?  I only wish I can tell Him “I have exhausted all your potential you gave me. Because I know He is not interested in what ‘x’ or ‘y’ thinks. He just wants me to take decision that would keep me happy and only if I am happy can I give happiness to others in life. - Sushmita Sen

How can one beggar make other one a king? If I am a emotional wreck, what happiness can I give to others? So to give others happiness, I should first have it and for that my decisions should be one that gives me happiness. When I raise myself to his level, do you mean what it means? it means khudi ko kar itna buland ke...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4svkZ9lOcsU


Just listen to this song ‘Arzhiyaa’ from delhi6 to wrap up everything…


And for translation clickhttp://www.hindilyrics.net/translation-Delhi-6/Arziyan-Sari-Main-%28Maula-Maula...%29.html

Concluded……

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I could feel energies flowing in and feel the vibrations heavily when reading this. I was in a different world, i could feel the " state of hapiness" Thanks for making me realise.

REVATHI said...

kaagaz ko siyaai se bharne ka kuch tho sila mila
chalo achcha hai!