Tuesday, March 10, 2015

confused...





….contd…..

Let us just through few of the examples (real life situations and people)

Case A: A girl had come seeking a job that would fetch her Rs.8000/- approximately. After doing reiki for few months, she got a job of Rs.25000/- plus. She was angry when she came to me and asked “why did I get this job? I didn’t ask for this salary?”

Till date I haven’t understood her anger and frustration. If she didn’t want that job, why did she attend that interview? Why at all did she apply in the first place?

She was so much in pain that I couldn’t ask her these questions and a month later I heard her resign her job. Then, knowing the answers didn’t seem necessary.

Case B: Two people who ‘thought’ they were in love with each other since their teenage years didn’t express to each other and the girl went ahead and married someone else. She had a divorce and in their 40’s when both came to know of their ‘love’ for each other, they got married to each other and each felt on top of the world. But 6 months later, they had a very painful divorce and they moved on in life.

Case C: A man loved a woman but before he could realized that she was married to someone else. Later when he met her and profused his love, she replied that she knew it but she couldn’t break her commitment to her marriage. He remained unmarried. But, he is one of the happiest persons I’ve come across. And he attributes that to his love for her. When asked about the future of his love he says ‘love is about loving and being there for the person you love if and when there is a need. It’s not about returns. My love for her is independent of her marital status and is not dependent on her reciprocation and acceptance. Even if I don’t exist for her, my love for her will never diminish. And as long as this love is there with me, I am the happiest person and just loving her is reason enough to live and celebrate life’.



What did you observe in these cases?
What’s that I am trying to tell here?


1.      That we’ll never be happy when we get what we want. 
2.      Love as long as you want but remain unmarried. 
3.      If you marry, you’ll never be happy.


If such noble thoughts and revelations come to you, question your balance of mind, common sense and understanding capacity. Don’t think I am joking, I know people who said ‘maam, as you guided I am not getting married but opted for live-in relationship’ after hearing one such eg. When did I say have live-in and not get married? 

People use my correct sentences in wrong places to bring validation to their wrong acts, decisions and intentions. So, beware! 

…contd….

No comments: