Sunday, July 31, 2022

Sadhan time Again!

 

Sadhan time Again!







Tomorrow i.e., Monday 1st Aug and 2nd Aug - let's heal the Earth as she requires healing so badly.....

The timings is 9-9.30PM. Just half an hour...

Those who can, just chant Mrutunjaya Mantram the whole of half an hour while sending reiki to Mother Earth. 


Those who can't sit at that time for any reason, chant 3 malas at any time of the day while healing the Mother Earth on these two days....

Those who want to, can continue to heal the entire week too......

Those who can't chant Mrutunjaya Mantra for any reason - just chant "OM Shanthi, shanthi, shanthihi" 

OR



"chant Light Invocation"

which ever is easier for you....

You can share your experiences if any after this exercise.....

5 comments:

Kshitija said...

I am in I will sit with you for sadhan and would do so for the next one week

Kshitija said...

I will join because while sending this reiki . In a way my life is becoming better and better so thank you reiki thank you guruji thank you Mother Earth

Aarthi said...

Hello mam.

Me,athya& co sister ,v joined yesterday sadhan mam.

Swati said...

Have chanted 3malas of mm on both the days.
Could feel my eye chakra.
Was very sleepy.
Will try to continue for the entire week

Kshitija said...

I had a wonderful experience of seeing reiki guruji in my dream.
I am still continuing sending reiki .