Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Covid Challenge - reminder

 


Covid Challenge - reminder




There is new variant of the Covid around the block....

fear seems to enter our lives in one more form....

Are we going to succumb to fear or act to address it?

You all are so responsible and sensible that I don't need to remind you to be with "Covid Challenge" at all - and yet here I am doing what I am so used to doing - reminding.....

not because I trust you less but because I can't stop myself from being repetitive of 'bothering you with such pleas' ....

while I go to work on my 'attachment' on you, you carry on with your sadhan and covid challenge routine.....



also read link given to understand and know where and how we started our covid challenge and how much we have traveled with that https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=covid+challenge 

No comments: