Tuesday, December 21, 2021

On Datta Jayanthi - sadhan


On Datta Jayanthi - sadhan


Further to https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2021/12/datta-jayanthi-reminder.html?showComment=1639030045530 19th of this month - December was Datta Jayanthi and we had taken up to complete 100 malas of Guru mantra chanting.....

Many completed well in time and others on time.....good for all!

I appreciate your effort, dedication, discipline, sense of gratitude towards your Gurus, commitment and willingness to do the needful. And as a Reiki Channel, one of the favourite ways (not the only way - note that!) to show my appreciation, affection, concern, encouragement and happiness is to do reiki for the person concerned....

So, I did what I am good at doing - chanting on 18th, 19th and on 20th and sent the same to all those who have posted in comments section that they have completed 100 malas on the said mission....

I am not saying or implying anything with this act!?! I just did it as a way of appreciation - that's all!

"But maam, even then my problem did not go away....etc etc...???" - these and other questions have only one answer from my end - I didn't say they would. I did what I could and that's all! I am not saying it would act in a certain way for you. My job is just to do the same. How it reaches you and how reiki wants to make it work for you is between you and reiki....that is none of my business...

my role is over and out the moment I complete my end of duty/task/commitment/ sadhan.....to take it further is Reiki's duty not mine....and I am neither answerable nor aware of Reiki's job....

I don't know if any of you were aware of the same, saw its effects, felt the same and can connect the events of your life with these - but still.....

Some may see it as an act of blowing my own trumpet. If it seems as if I am praising myself for the same, then I am sorry about that. That certainly was not the intention though!!!

Once again, may your Guru's blessings shower forth on you and 

may you develop clarity of thought to see things right, 

may you develop patience to work through your attitudes, 

honesty to look at areas within yourself and courageous enough to accept them, 

strength enough to overcome the lower nature and 

sense enough to work out the right path and make sense out of your life's structure and situations.....



4 comments:

Aarthi said...

Thank you & gratitude mamm.πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Supriya said...

Thank you ma’am πŸ™

V Sridhar said...

I enjoyed the chanting... Actually I continue to do it and have incorporated it in my walking & hands on too...it's a simple & practical way of being focused... Thank you Mam... 🌹❤πŸ™ and I did get a strong message on where I stand and what I need to focus upon... I hv realized that the more centred we are, more life is meaningful & celebrative... we are actually more alive, alert & loving...
Also, When I began the chanting exercise around 13/14 Nov, I got an opportunity to take a Meditation session celebrating Guru Nank Jayanthi on 21 Nov, which I felt was a beautiful blessing & enjoyed it immensely...Guru Nank Dev the "Messiah of Omkar" is one of my favorite Gurus' and I feel very connected to Him...
Among His most beautiful messages is the 'Japuji' ... which is actually an expression after his self- realization & his meeting with the divine in deep meditative state... the "Japuji" is the foundation of the Guru Granth Sahib - the 11th eternal & everlasting Guru for the Sikhs (and for All of us too!!❤πŸ™)...
Guru Nank Dev says...
Ik Onkar Satnam... (God is One, Omkar, Supreme)...
... "HE" is Realized By "Guru's Grace"...

Only the Guru can lead us to "HIM" & the biggest work the Guru does is helps in chopping our Ego, so that we are ready to receive "HIM"...
"OM GURUBHYO NAMAHA" πŸ™πŸ™
Love and Gratitude ❤πŸ™

Aparna Deshpande said...

Thank you so much for giving us lots of opportunity to meet our own soul.When i started looking inside i riched there from where i must start.Sadana so i am doing regularly thank you so much πŸ’žπŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️πŸ™
Thank you for everything ❤️πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️🌻 Love and Gratitude 🌹πŸ₯€πŸŒΉ