Wednesday, December 29, 2021

One more milestone crossed this year!!!

 

One more milestone crossed this year!!!




We have crossed 297 posts of year 2017 already....yet one more milestone crossed....

At the middle of the year when the going was little shaky (reason immaterial here!!). At the end of June it was barely 85 posts…and as written then I HAD ACCEPTED THAT THIS YEAR WOULD END UP BEING NOT WORTH TALKING ABOUT/NOT THAT PRODUCTIVE YEAR by way of posts in blog….and yet here we are having crossed so many milestones en route to this end….wow to that!

It may seem very simple to you. But try to understand without judging or with emptiness.

Would it have hurt if there were only 85 posts this year as assumed by me in June? Certainly not much for me maybe…I wouldn’t respect my work less for sure….and yet I always have wanted and worked for giving more than what I can ….stretching beyond comfort zone is the thing for one and all – it is an essential quality that each one must develop in his own life.  So, seeing from that angle it would have seemed ‘not good’.

Contd....

# milestones, accomplishments, goals, setbacks and comebacks, problems and solutions...

read the link given to know about gratitude and problems in life : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=different+shades+of+gratitude 



No comments: