Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Note this point!


Note this point!

Always REMEMBER - NEVER - I say NEVER  forward any video or link how ever good you think it is or you are impressed by it to me!

If i wanted to see those links i would've been on social media uselessly going through those forwarded videos at the middle of the night too!

That for me is sheer waste of time. You do it, it's your call and need may be...But for me it's waste of time and a big NO!

let me tell you something very difficult for you to understand and digest too!

There's nothing that I need to know that I don't know of this world..

And all that I don't know of this world - they are not worth knowing for me!

1 comment:

Aarthi said...

Sorry mamm,definitely will b little more carefully,and will avoid suchthings again.