Tuesday, March 24, 2020

On healing the earth!



On healing the earth!

As per your request, I will set aside common time for all of us to sit in sadhan - various sadhan if need be....

since most of you are working from home and sitting free at home (those who are not going to office and yet can't work from home) have more free time and want to sit for longer hours of sadhan....let me know four convenient time as when you can sit with me.....i'll arrange for the same.........(at our respective houses)....

P.S : appreciate the pro-active initiative that so many of you have taken of doing healing and wanting to do it enmasse

4 comments:

Supriya said...

Thank you to everyone who have asked for it and thank you ma’am for coordinating this effort. I wanted to ask if there was any such plan and I am glad it’s falling in place without me having to ask. I thought until it is planned let me do it whenever I can.

I just want you to know that I will move my schedule around to fit the time chosen by everyone. I am working from home and if the chosen time is during my day time then I can move my break time to be available.

Thank you once again to everyone involved! I am looking forward to the schedule.

Supriya

Aarthi said...

Thank you mammm.few members outside country,may also join us,,msg passed..( lets catch up with there timings too), otherwise 11 Am ya 3 pm .

Kshitija said...

Thank you very much the post has motivated me to do more sadhan

Vaibhav said...

I would vote for Mother earth healing

10-10:30 AM
2-2:30 PM
6-6:30 PM
10-10:30 PM (Usual One)

I'm choosing these times keeping in mind usual breakfast, lunch, dinner are not disturbed for women etc...

Others if you are not available during these precise times, no worries, you can do on other times also but do try to join on times announced by mam if possible for collective large impact.