Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Me, my Guru – On ways to hurt others!




Image result for rose images
                                                                                                                




Me, my Guru – On ways to hurt others!



Image result for hate quotes
"Guruji, I hate my husband. I want to hurt him – hurt him badly. Teach me to hurt him bad”. That was Swetha asking our Guru something most of us felt as some point of time in life.


“Me too, Guruji! I hate God. Tell me how I can get even with him” joined Vaishnav.

“and I my colleagues for teasing me often and ganging up against me..”

Image result for hate quotes“my sister-in-law for putting my mother through so much….”
“my family for taking me for a ride all my life……”

“my parents for ill-treating me then…….”

So many joined this hate-band as the topic started.

Our Guruji simply got up to leave.


“But Guruji, how can you leave without teaching us to hurt these people in our lives?”  demanded Vaishnav with irritation and anger very evident in his voice.

Image result for hate quotes
Our Guru turned to look at him with smile on her face and said “Whatever gave you the idea that I can teach you everything?! I am not that qualified. I can just teach to drop lower qualities to embrace divine or noble qualities. I can talk about love. I can love. I can become love but hate…….”


“Is it not Guru’s responsibility to teach their students all that makes them happy?” demanded Vaishnav. 

Contd.......

#hate, love, relationship, happiness, abundance, expectations, resentment, anger, conditions, unhappiness, hurt

Questions answered :

  • how to hurt people who hurt you?
  • what it is to get even?
  • best antidote for hate....


No comments: