Monday, March 30, 2020

On Guru’s grace – Me, My Guru






Contd......


On Guru’s grace – Me, My Guru
15 Misunderstanding Quotes To Make You Better Understand Each Other


“But why would my friends be there if I am not at home?” asked Vinay confused.

Misunderstanding Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr ...“So there’s no one at home? Then what if your friends turn up now at your place. Have you left the door open for them?” enquired Rahul.

“What nonsense! Why would they come without informing me first? And if they do they have to leave as I am not there. I am no fool to keep my doors open for them or leave keys for them” answered Vinay.

“What if they get angry at you not being at home?” enquired Rahul.

Quote: A small misunderstanding can show... - Obvious Magazine ...
“It’s their fault! They came without informing me. How can they expect me to be there waiting for them?” replied Vinay irritated now.

“Exactly! You too came without calling. And yet you are angry at her! Can’t you see the facts to be the same in both these situations and yet you are angry at her for not being here. As if she is wrong!”

Vinay felt cornered and didn’t like this simple comparison. He immediately found one more reason to be angry at her – our Guru!

2 Misunderstanding Quotes
“But she is not taking class for me since 3 months. Why is she doing this to me? Why is she postponing the benefit? I wish to benefit from this class?” he asked.

Rahul replied calmly “What do you think could be the reason?”

Contd...... 

# ego, expectations, relationships, love, pain, suffering, perception, demands in a relationship

also reads : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=window 

Points to understand and understanding worth taking home :


  • Are we communicating to the loved ones our feelings especially displeasure or just blaming them for what they do and don't do?
  • When we communicate are we just giving them commands or are we explaining our point of view and preferences and their reasons?
  • When we say we 'told' are we just pointing fingers at their mistakes or explaining what is bothering us?
  • Can we talk without shouting and judging when things are not going in our favour?





No comments: