Friday, February 22, 2013




Me, My Guru – On A Road Trip:
Day One:

Everyone was excited as the bus started exactly at 6 am. They let out a cry of joy. Each one started to talk about the travails they had crossed to be a part of this journey. “My maid stopped since yesterday suddenly. She’s gone to her village for 10 days. One of her relatives is dead. I thought my trip is cancelled for sure. But thanks to Reiki, I could arrange for temporary maid. You don’t know what a relief it was when my neighbour’s maid agreed to do the work for 10 days. What a miracle it is that I am on this trip!” explained sita. One of the masters.

“Suddenly my client called for an urgent meeting today. And my company was planning for a 3day top level meeting” started venkat another master. But thanks to Reiki “all issues got resolved by 10pm and I could continue with my leave”.

“Actually..............”
“My son you know......................”
“My mother-in-law................”
Everybody started talking and all voices got mixed with one another.

It was so noisy. Everyone was so loud trying to be heard. But they were happy and joyous. And that was enough for me. I looked for my Guru she was sitting in the first seat just behind the driver looking out of the window. She had silently gone to her place and sat there all by herself when everyone started the conversation. She knew she was not required there. They were comfortable with one another. And their talk didn’t involve her.

So she silently slid into her seat. I admired her nature of being silent in the midst of noise and so much sound. She seemed enjoying the drive. She didn’t require company to entertain her. She moved away from the place where her presence was not required. She did not force herself on others all the time. Sometimes, I felt she was like a whiff of air now here---now nowhere!

I slid into my seat. I had got up early and so was sleepy. I close my eyes to catch up with my sleep.

Noises at the back became distant as sleep lulled my senses...........................

.....contd...
  

3 comments:

R.Vaibhav Lal said...

Sometimes, I felt she was like a whiff of air now here---now nowhere!!

i liked the way u described ur guruji by this statement!!she really was very great!!

GREAT IS A SHISHYA LIKE YOU MAM WHO REMEMBERS EVERY SINGLE DETAIL OF HER GURU AND SINGS HER GLORIES!!

YOU ARE TRULY A BLESSED SHISHYA/SOUL!!!

WE ARE INTURN BLESSED TO BE YOU SHISHYA'S
DEAR REVATHI MAM!!!

vinaynancharla said...

I am in the process of learning each and every blog is a lesson. The best lessons we ever learn in our lives I request one and all to please read this blog and share your views, Comments Please because what ever is being taught to us through this blog is the guiding path to achieve our goals

vinaynancharla said...

Each and every blog is a learning lesson to each one of us. Hence I request every one to please read this blog. As it points to the guiding path to achieve our goals