Friday, February 22, 2013

Me, My Guru




...contd...

When I asked her she simply said “If you want to plan some activity do it on paper that way the mental work comes down. You don’t do all those work mentally. And hence are more relaxed. Physically doing the work is much easier then”. I didn’t understand it then. 

But as the days progressed I realized, I was less stressed as I put on paper all the work that I need to do rather than mentally planning it out. Personally I had become very tired even thinking of giving to a movie with my family because I had to plan so many things about it mentally. And yet here I was planning, executing such a huge trip a ten day trip for 20 people and yet was doing it effortlessly. She gave such simple solutions to such complex issues. Maybe, the issues were never so complex in the first place at all. She saw through this and made it simple. Whatever,  I was able to effortlessly execute the entire plan and still be fresh physically and mentally and was cheerful and looking forward to this trip a long awaited one!   

“Come on everybody all aboard!” Shouted my Guru cheerfully and with a laugh that was both lively and infectious. Everyone got into the bus and took their seats. I climbed last.

I was happy for the journey that lay ahead and knew it would meet my expectations as I noticed my Guru talking cheerfully to others in the bus..............
...contd...

No comments: