Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Me, My Guru




Me, My Guru –On A Road Trip

I was going through the checklist for one last time. Everything in place and on dot. I was glad things were going on as planned. Of course, it was just the beginning of our long trip-nay our trip has not yet started too! Our Guru had said we should leave her place at 6am sharp. As it was just 5.30am and all was ready,  So, I knew our start would be as scheduled and I was glad about it.

Yes, we were going on a road trip with our Guru. Few masters who had been trained by her were part of their group and others were students - her students who loved her company and had insisted on making a road trip with her. Our requests were never turned down. She always remembered our questions. Our wishes and made sure she answered them at the appropriate time with right examples and at right moment. How she remembered everyone’s query was beyond my understanding. Same was the case with our wishes. She fulfilled them in such miraculous yet simple but unpredictable ways.

Few of us had talked about our desire to go on a trip with her. At this opportunity she fulfilled all of such people’s wishes in one go by making us a group who’s to travel with her. I was given a list of things that needs to be taken on trip and my duty was to see that it was done. Her list had small things listed on it like band-aids, safety pins, news-papers, few plain papers etc like too! I found it odd. Yet I arranged for them
...contd...

No comments: