Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Ready Reckner

Inspite of following preventive measures, we end up having a flat tyre. Then instead of analyzing and shouting or resorting to blame game, we need to fix the tyre immediately. This is called as Break down Maintenance. When the problem is right in front of you, just fix it. Don’t sit and contemplate on it. Later we can dig at the cause and fix it for long term benefit. But for now just fix it! This is the concept of Break down maintenance.

The difference between PM and BDM is that BDM is resorted to when the damage is already done. It is about fixing the immediate issue at hand. Whereas PM is to work at the cause which cause break down even before Break down happens. It helps in avoiding delays, break-downs, accidents happening out of negligence.

PM in spiritual life helps one to –
- lead a stress free life
- charting out events from such that breakdowns are minimized or totally done away with
- avoid accidents from happening or if so then to minimize the effect it has on the person

As all of you are pretty clear about Maintenance Free, Prevention Maintenance and Break down Maintenance, let me give a ready reckoner for the same.



For Breakdown Maintenance :

with Issues related to Physical/ Health :

· start doing pranayamam
· hands on
· send an SMS seeking other Reiki channels help
· check the diet & preferably go on a fast or go easy on your diet
· revamp your attitudes


with Issues related to Relationship :

· Emotional healing
· homam
· vaasthu healing
· Forgive and move on

with Issues related with Finance :

· pay your debts
· charity
· financial healing

with Issues related with spirituality :

· Meditate
· Be aware
· Hands on, hands on and more hands on


For Preventive Maintenance :

with Issues related to Physical /Health :

· exercises / yogasanas
· pranayamam
· Reg. hands on
· draw shield first thing in the Morning
· programme your entire day
· prog. Your every event of day
· reiki box
· work on your attitudes
· exchange healing experiences with other healers

for Issues related with Relationship :

· doing E.H. for better relationship even if things are in control
· homan
· Vasthu healing
· hands on to all
· forgiveness meditation

for Issues related with Financial :

· charity
· save
· pay your debts
· financial healing

for Issues related to Spirituality :

· Meditate
· Be more aware
· hands on
· be non-judgemental
· work on your belief systems
· let go and move on
· forgive and be free


Please feel free to ask any doubts reg. these three maintenance types, techniques.

As you start working on these aspects,
I sign off for today,

With love
revathi


4 comments:

padmaja said...

Mam can i know the compleat benifits of homam?i am doing regularly but i want to know more. I am asking not only for me by hearing you many of them may start who has not started yet.Thanq for all the great support and creating awareness.

mohan said...

Got this wonderful message from my friend

Prayer, Meditation etc. must NOT be used as a spare tyre...but as a STEERING wheel

Madhavi said...

Maam, Your words in the posts are really very very helpful. I am really grateful to you...I have been going through all your older posts and came across a very interesting subject which I was looking for... about homam...in "Ready Reckoner" (posted in 2009) Its extremely good and helpful... I can't express my happiness in words.. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE TOWARDS ALL OF US...KEEP LOVING US...

Supriya said...

Namaste Maam,

I am sure I have read this post when it was posted first in 2009. Reading it again today, I can tell that although it made a lot of sense to me then, it makes way more sense to me today. I believe when I read it again next time I may feel this post is making even more sense. Thank you for helping me in every way in my journey. This gets passed on to my dear friend Rafhika. We have been discussing this twice almost every day for the past few days. I am sure she will share the same, if not more joy in rediscovering this post.

Love and light,
Supriya