Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Love and anger

Make a right choice!



How can i love someone whom i am angry at?

If your heart is a volcano how shall you expect flowers to bloom in your hands?

You may judge others only according to your knowledge of yourself. And how much of ourselves do we actually know?


A strange form of self-indulgence! There are times when I would be wronged and cheated, that I may laugh at the expense of those who think I do no know I am being wronged and cheated.


You are truly a forgiver when you forgive murderers who never spill blood, thieves who never steal and liars who utter no falsehood.

Let him who wipes his soiled hands with your garment take your garment. He may need it again; surely you would not.


I always had choice between Love and Hate. And I chose Love and I am here -AR Rehman. Option is yours. Choice is yours. If you want success both internally and externally you have but no choice but to choose love. And when you choose Love, you just can't be angry. Love and anger can't go together. Come to think of it, even anger is a form of Love.


And You’ll be quite friendly with your enemy when you both die.


"आप घेरों की बात करते है, हमने अपनों को आजमाया है,
आप काँटों से दामन बचके चलते है,
हमने फूलों से ज़क्म खाए है."

you talk of others, I have been hurt by my Own
you try to save yourself from the thorns,
i have been pricked by the flowers.

what is the thorn and flower i am speaking about?

revathi

2 comments:

mohan said...

If your heart is a volcano how shall you expect flowers to bloom in your hands?

You may judge others only according to your knowledge of yourself. And how much of ourselves do we actually know? Is this a statement or GAALI...?

One thing that I must really learn from Revathi...the way she scolds people using soft words which hit you like HARD PUNCHES

SHE does not use foul language but her words....my god...

vijayalakshmi said...

yes, how many times mam will help to recollect what she teaches in class, in blog or in meet with her ,if we have any doubt or any clarity we want we can refer our blog from the day one .