Monday, January 31, 2022

The love angels in My Life!


 

The love angels in My Life!





Ma NANA,
daddy,the way u encourage & support us,
U always say to b active& creative,u our pillar& strength,
I remember the pain& hardwork u have gone thru,our tough days,u walked miles,starved for us,
Ur presence makes me feel special dad,love to cook for u( my happiest moment when i serve u lunch& dinner)
Im really sorry for the days& things i have hurted you LOVE YOU,Daddy.
Me willpower is ur strength,bless u dad.

----Aarthi Sripathi
Attachments


P.S : I am going to mark all these posts as "The love angels in My Life" so that it will be easy for all of you to go through them in one go at a later day....


This is the name that cropped up for me - if you have any better suggestion - give will name these posts so if they gel well....till then these posts will be named so......

One more point - since it is 'cut paste' from your email - you will find the portion with white marked background - don't know how to make it right so am keeping it that way ....sorry for the 'not so good look'....

2 comments:

Aarthi said...

Woooooo, THANK U & GRATITUDE MAMM.

"THE LOVE ANGELS" AWESOME.
Im really surprised mam,yesterday i have posted this mail,but ( i checked twice it was not shown in sent mails),felt bad too,why didnt i save mail , but tyd very happy to see , woooo .

My little Viaan tooo is ANGLE OF MY LIFE, his simple acts,caring,being there for me,,.(though v both r like tommy& jerry ).
❤❤❤

Kshitija said...

Wow moment .
Wonderful name Mam