Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Milestone - 300000 hits so far!

 


Milestone - 300000 hits so far!




I was 'aware' of the numbers below 300000 and felt it would take months before it hits this number and yet....




I didn't even notice that it has touched this number - kudos to us!!!!! Yes, we have touched 300000 page views before today - already!!!!

https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2017/11/one-more-mile-stone-crossed.html

https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2017/01/one-more-milestone-in-blogging.html 

Moral of the story : Don't have eye on the target. Just keep up the good work in the right direction - the success is there to be yours for sure!




4 comments:

Kshitija said...

It’s celebration time . Wonderful achievement

V Sridhar said...

Wonderful Achievement Mam... Congratulations & Best Wishes... When we are process focused the target does not elude us..🎯
Love and Gratitude ❤ 🙏

Kshitija said...

Congrats on reaching this milestone.
Thank you for being with us continuously through this blog .
I would like to share my experience of covid challenge of workout . I started doing yoga and often would fall back .
Thanks to reiki and the god sent help I am doing yoga and pranayama regularly . I have noticed the following changes in me .
1. Stamina increased.
2. I am taking care of my self body wise . I am eating timely meals.
3. I am able to do the work effortlessly.
4 . Two days back I started having cold .
I usually worry a lot as I feel the heaviness in heart . I experience lot of tension . I suffer for 10 days .
This time I suffered only for 2 days and I am fine now thanks to the yoga and pranayama.
5. I am able to sleep better.
6. I am feeling lighter body wise.
7. When I am able to wear the clothes 1 size less than the usual I am really feeling confident .
8. My blood pressure has come down.
9. I am not existing but living.

Thank you reiki . Thank u guru ji

Kshitija said...

Also
a) My stress and anxiety levels have come down.