Monday, January 3, 2022

Fight once more!!!

 

Contd.....

Fight once more!!!


You are answerable to none. You are in competition to none. So, get up every single time and be a winner each time. Keep up the effort.

So, it is with ‘savings’. Even in financial matters it is possible our ‘plan chart’ make face a bump. No problem there! Just keep going with your job and your plans. Just keep working on your finances. Just keep saving as much as you can. Don’t take pressure there. When you look back say 5 years down the line, it all would have added up more better than you had feared and thought. Just don’t forget your sadhan in this area too!

So, you see like this in every area and in every way you can apply this quote and ‘realize that nothing is got right with one fight…we need to fight our nature, attitude and situations to overcome them in the long run…..

So, tighten your seat belt – yeh ladaai lambi chalne waali hai…waise bhi kise jaldi hai.

This fight is going to go for a long time to come….but then what’s the hurry…

We have all the time in the world…

*** 

4 comments:

Supriya said...

Just wanted to share: I have been doing reiki rebirth meditation for a couple of months and have recently started doing agnihotra homam every evening at sunset.
With homam, I see a lot of change in my environment. The energies in my house feels different. I feel like I am breathing in peace. My pet and plants also show better health and life in them. My son also said that the house smells like a temple.
With reiki rebirth meditation, which I have been doing every night, I see that my sleep has improved - I do not wake up in the middle of the night and when I wake up in the morning I feel fully energized. At work there is chaos at times, but I see an improvement in my way of accepting this chaos and it is easy for me to find a solution. It has definitely helped me with my attitude.

Will share more about my experience in the coming days.

Love and light!
Supriya

V Sridhar said...

I love this "Fight once more" series...
Reminded me of my beautiful college days when we wud shout "Fight!! Fight!!" while playing our badminton matches just to 'egg us on' to not give-up...
I feel we shud keep fighting till our last breath... the fun is in the 'fight for what is right'...because we grow in the process...
Yes, many times we will loose, slip & falter or take things easy - doesn't matter, we just have to get up & say "Fight!! Fight!!" & the journey goes on...
For the Last 3 weeks plus I hv included Rebirth Meditation as part of my daily sadhan & it's continuing... it has been a wonderful new beginning as it makes me feel fresh & confident.. Fresh becoz I release old baggages of negativity & I am energized & ready to celebrate and take-on life...
The real fight is to win over the ego... as 'ego' is clever & we hv to be alert & always be ready to "Fight once more"...
& However tough the challenge be,
Never Ever Give-Up...
Love & Gratitude ❤ 🙏

Udaya Bhanu Nittla said...

Thankyou madam got good message from the post. I will save money first I will start with ppf with little I will start later I will increase. Udaya Bhanu

sahana said...

Hi Madam,
Thanks for the interesting Blog and all the contents
can you please share the process for Reiki Rebirth Meditation