Saturday, January 29, 2022

On valentine's Day! For valentine's day!

 


On valentine's Day! For valentine's day!


February 14th is Valentine's day. Let's celebrate it - our way too!

You celebrate it your way. Apart from that - ALSO celebrate it our way...

You have 15 days to go.......Just make a list of people in your life - right from childhood whom you have loved or still love.....(We are not talking about crush, affair or physical one here)...we are talking about love.....

Pick up at least one person whom you loved or who loved you 

OR

one person you love or who loves you...

Anyone or anything which or with whom you experienced love the most - share that - with photo - if possible to my mail and I'll put that up in blog...

let's say 'I love you' to the person who made it happen in our life in their special way by talking about them, sharing about them and validating about their love and expression of their love .....

I hope it is clear???!!!

Please send your mails by 12th feb so that I can sort it and post it in blog from 14th onwards....

please put aside your laziness for once aside and do it at the earliest.....



3 comments:

Aarthi said...

Wooooooo,great idea.celebration a very special way.really awesome mam.

Kshitija said...

Thank you for giving us this opportunity. After I sent the mail I sat and thought and played a movie of my good memories in my life till now and realised there are many people who have given me these good memories and have been with me in this journey I.e my uncles, aunts , parents , brothers ,sisters.. list of them. So I thought I will send reiki to them in the form of gratitude.
Thank you reiki . Thank you Guruji

Meenakshi said...

Hello Guruji… hope you are doing good and remember me😊
I’m so very happy to get back to this blog .thank you so very much for introducing me to this world of energies.