Thursday, May 31, 2018

on darkness....



On darkness....




It's very easy and for anyone to shine in the light,
but to glow in the darkness, well, that is the mastery only the blessed few can do...






not because they are special but because they worked to be special...





The one who looks at the dark lonely (single) sky misses out on noticing the millions of stars in the sky that lit up the sky.........





Sometimes we take a road that hits the blind end, but we forget that is not the only ROAD ........

and that the road doesn't freeze the goal...







when you have your eyes on the goal you'll find thousand ways to reach it....






and don't worry, the days you are not able to see the bright side of things in life, I'll sit silently with you in the dark....


4 comments:

BHAGYA REKHA said...

Good morning Mam,
This is bhagyarekha.
My english is not much good, that's why i never share my any experience,
but i want share this is experience feeling, hope which word for this i dont know!
I cried and went to guruji's photo i stand and saw the photo the next moment my tears not rolled on my check.
i dont know which word has to given this situvation is this feeling, hope, experience, love which word did i have to given

BHAGYA REKHA said...

GOOD MORINING MAM,

THIS IS BHAGYA REKHA, MY ENGLISH IS NOT GOOD, THAT'S WHY IAM NOT SHARING anything in this blog,

today i want share one thing " Iam crying i went and stand in front the guruji's photo i saw the photo,the next moment tears not rolled on my check.
which name i have to given experience, love, hope, feeling i dont know!
but its happen.

REVATHI said...

English Language like any other language is just a means to communicate....your eng. need not be good but what you share will reach others as they will feel what you feel and feelings don't need grammar etc to reach others...so all others too - share - no one will judge you for your lang..they will appreciate that you shared your experience with them - for sure...and as you share trust me your lang will also improve...yes every lang improves the more you write in it...

Mona said...

Hi Bhagyarekha! Thank you for sharing your experience.

I have experienced the same several times. I felt as if it is not my love for Guruji or reiki, but their unconditional love which is reflected in me. :-)