Saturday, July 1, 2017

On living in the moment – Me, My guru



On living in the moment – Me, My guru


Contd..........



Our Guru always said “To know that you don’t know is also of knowing”. As per that rule ‘even being Aware of my feelins and emotions’ made me a traveller in that path towards Enlightenment’. Didn’t it?


But just knowing and being Aware didn’t change me a wee bit in all these years. And maybe that’s why she stressed on Sadhan so much. Yes, if only I made conscious effort to change the way I thought and felt and ..........and if only I was in regular sadhan, meditate more often..............


If..........if had so many possibilities and if only I worked atleast and towards few of those possibilities – well, my story could have been written differently...............

Concluded..................


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody?
This piece of writing posted at this web site is truly
pleasant.