Monday, July 3, 2017

Pray for others - Me, my Guru



Pray for others  - Me, my Guru



Contd............



Couple of others seconded him. I was hurt. Not because they seconded him but because these people never took notes and yet they remembered her words and not only that they were even working on it regularly. I was just ‘taking down her words’ and reading them but forgot them sooner than later. No doubt, I ended up with same doubts, questions and feelings year after year. There was the cause of difference between them and me. It hit me hard on the face. But I didn’t want to go on any emotional ride as I didn’t wish to miss out on what others had to share today.


“Later I extended my healing prayers to my siblings and other family members” Rahul added.

“And soon friends and colleagues and boss were included” added Ramesh.

“Yes, but still the list was way smaller to what it is today” added Priya.

So, there were so many of them working on it since years and I lost on all those years of healing and growing.


“It expanded to unknown characters, famous personalities whose work we loved, politicians, animals – in short just about everyone and anyone” – Rahul.

“It didn’t stop till it encompassed whole of world in it. Of course this journey took us years to make. And yet we felt something missing. By now the joy of ‘praying for others’ has become our addiction. Now that we tasted the ‘kick’ it gave us, we deliberately increase its dosage. Then one day it hit me that the one person who gave us this joy was not in the list. How could we be so blind to this part?


Contd.............

related posts : http://kantipadam.blogspot.in/search?q=bricks

No comments: